Natural Cycle IVF involves collecting the one egg that has been naturally selected by your body during your menstrual cycle and fertilising it in the laboratory.
This treatment is carried out without the use of stimulation medication. In your Initial Consultation and Scan you will be able to discuss whether Natural IVF could be the right treatment option for you.
- No stimulating drugs
- Significantly reduced potential of risks and side effects
- No risk of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
- Opportunity for some women to have a child with their own eggs rather than donor eggs.
- Natural IVF is less expensive per cycle than Stimulated IVF treatments.
- By avoiding stimulating drugs, the womb is more receptive to pregnancy.
Who is it for?
- Women with low AMH or low egg reserve
- Women who have had previous failure of implantation with conventional IVF
- Women who want to avoid drugs or injections